Valley Community Development’s Small Business Development Program has traditionally provided a range of free services to meet the needs of low and moderate income individuals as well as small businesses with 20 or less employees. These services, available to both start-up and existing businesses, include business plan development, cash flow analysis, and marketing, as well as access to community loan funds.
Valley Community Developments’s Small Business Development program provides comprehensive pro-active support for entrepreneurs planning to launch their own businesses and for owners of existing small businesses.
Our services include one-on-one counseling, workshops and seminars, and credit counseling for both entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Our counseling helps small business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Establish personal and business objectives
- Research and analyze markets and competition
- Structure products and services, and establish pricing
- Determine the best marketing and distribution methods (i.e. retail location, e-commerce, etc)
- Develop a realistic business plan
- Develop financial and cash flow projections
- Prepare documentation for obtaining financing from financial institutions and provide credit counseling when appropriate
- Comply with federal, state and local regulatory requirements
- Develop cost effective marketing materials and marketing campaigns
Please contact Dee Dice, the Small Business Coordinator to learn more or call 413.586.5855 ex230.